Saturday, April 23, 2011

10. Savvy Diva

Just a Few of the every day items I shop for and save on every time!!
Summer is almost here!!  Gas Prices are going up and we want to spend more time at the beach rather than on long annoying lines at the store. I am a huge FAN of online shopping.  Especially when I save around 15 to 30% on most household items.  Simple Tip! Amazon Subscribe and Save.

The word SAVE is Fantabulous (my combination of Fantastic and Fabulous).  But I was quickly to dismiss this amazing deal on amazon because the word SUBSCRIBE to me means a long term commitment and Michael has already claimed that aspect in my life.

To my surprise this amazon feature has no obligation other than you feeling happy because you saved a whole lot of money and NO SHIPPING CHARGES!

The Simple Run Down:

1. Select an item eligible for S&S from Amazon.
2. Choose your delivery schedule: One, Two, Three or Six Months
3. Sign Up, Pay for your Item
4. And if for whatever reason you only want to order this product as a ONE TIME DEAL, then simply  cancel the subscription as soon as it ships to you.

YOU WILL SAVE INSTANTLY EVERY TIME!!

Check It: Amazon FAQ

Happy Savings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment