Tuesday, May 31, 2011

18. Endless Power

You can Love Me, You can Hate Me.  I personally think Indifference, the feeling of not feeling any thing at all, is the worst way you can insult and hurt a person.  I prefer to be loved but I can assure you we ALL have at least one thing in common with everyone in the world, the universal language of Music.

Music is You when Your not there.  My Comfort, my Best friend, my Therapist, my Motivator, my Arousal, my Emotion, My Experience, My Life, Your Life.  It's my heart beat. 

I download all my music thru Frost Wire, http://www.lomaximoproductions.com/home.php ( great website to download all mp3's of the latest of everything.  Free, Free, Free!

I follow one of my Favorite Talented NY DJ's of all Time-- DJ CHINO.  I've gone to his parties for the past 10 ten years and I am guaranteed a great time. http://www.djchino1.com/  His passion for music transcends thru his work and it just keeps you wanting More.  He has a unique skill on the turntables with amazing diversity with his mixes.  I usually download his music from www.soundcloud.com. 

My Recently Top Ten Downloaded this week

  • Take it Down Low - Akon Ft Chris Brown
  • Ven Conmigo - Daddy Yankee
  • I'm On One - Drake Ft Rick Ross
  • Ella Ella - Don Omar
  • I'm into You - Jennifer Lopez ft Lil Wayne
  • The Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga
  • Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
  • Hello - Martin Solveig
  • Mr Saxo Beat - Omega
  • Motivation - Kelly Rowland



Music an Endless Power that Unites Us All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment